Randy Travis: Remarkable recovery from massive stroke, reclaiming both voice and life.
– Randy Travis, country music star, faced dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) in 2013.
– DCM led to heart failure and a coma; he suffered a stroke affecting his left brain.
– He survived against a 1% chance of survival, thanks to his wife Mary's determination.
– After the stroke, Travis struggles with severe speech limitations.
– He spends most of his time at his ranch with Mary and attends a Bible study.
– Travis communicates with Mary's assistance due to his speech impairment.
– His medical journey has been marked by critical health crises and recovery.
– Music remains a source of hope and healing for Travis in coping with his condition.
10 Cute Red Acrylic Nails Ideas To Try Now
Thanks For Watching